Who are we?
MAF for Automatic Doors (One of MAF Group Companies) is a leading company in the field of Automatic Gate Motors with an experience of more than 23 years as a sole agent for QUIKO Italy in Egypt.
The Company is specialized in many different fields all related to Engineering and Smart solutions:
- Automatic Door Systems
- Modern Communication/Fire Alarm Systems
- LED Screens
- Swimming Pool Covers
- Rolling Shutter
- Metal and aluminum Doors/Windows
“At MAF Group, our mission is to provide a product that will save time and money for our customers while maintaining the highest quality and standards”
“At MAF Group, our vision is to be one of the largest companies that provide automated home solutions”
The Management’s policy in MAF Group aims to aims to achieve distinguished levels to satisfy its customers and other parties dealing with the company through:
- Quick response to customer requirements
- Offering competitive prices and excellent service
- Prevent and reduce risks that affect the health and safety of all employees and customers
- Compliance with all Egyptian laws and legislation and any other requirements related to the company’s activity and occupational health and safety
- Constant pursuit of continuous improvement and development
- Dealing with reputable suppliers
- Achieving communication and professionalism and ensuring the awareness of all employees to the duties of occupational health and safety and the quality of service provided by the company
- Introducing all company employees to the management policy, as well as making this policy available to all dealers with the company as well as the public
In order for this performance to continue, the company has committed itself to establishing and implementing a management system compatible with the requirements of international standards ISO 9001/2015 and OHSAs 18001/2007, and review the efficiency of this system and work to continuously improve it annually, so that this system achieves the expected level of customer satisfaction and other governmental and international governmental and sovereign agencies dealing with the company.
The company is also committed and takes upon itself the responsibility to provide material and human resources, whether future or current, and to provide its employees with the best training programs.
The company, represented by its senior management, periodically reviews this policy in the periodic meetings of management to indicate whether the objectives for which this policy was set have been achieved.